Why Implement Team Fundraising?
· Encouraging employee team fundraising increases engagement.
· Creates enthusiasm, empowerment, inspiration, accountability & confidence.
· Promotes teamwork & sense of pride in self and workplace.
· Attracts vibrant employees & tends to create less turnover.
· Encourages employee volunteerism in addition to health and wellness.
Participating in charitable events is good for business!
· Creates loyalty & authenticity to the local community.
· Ability to showcase your product/service.
· Interact with current/potential clients in a positive manner.
· Creates community partnerships & social media buzz.
· Receive a charitable donation tax deduction for your business.
Tips for Team Fundraising
· Goals should be clear from the start. Explain why you are participating & how it helps the community.
· Implement a Team Captain to keep team motivated & accountable.
· Create a visual scoreboard to show individual/team progress.
· Request that company partners & vendors participate in donating.
· Stay continually positive, supportive & excited about the cause.
Tools for Team Fundraising
· Registration Instruction Sheet
· Team Captain Tips
· Social Media Tips